As Covid19 is at its peak and due to its third wave, people are becoming even more conscious about their health. Covid19 is a global pandemic, and it is usually affecting those with a weak immune system. One of the best ways to improve the immune system is to take a healthy diet Best Juices to Boost Your Immunity in Covid19. Taking a glass of juice every day filled with nutrients has properties to strengthen the immune system is beneficial nowadays. However, it does not prove that these juices can cure the coronavirus, but they can boost your immune system that fights against viruses.
Your body needs nutrients to make you strong against diseases, and these vitamins and minerals from the juices of fruits/ vegetables are the primary sources.
There are packed juices available in the market, but these juices contain preservatives that are harmful for the health. Therefore, we suggest you extract healthy juices and enjoy!
Best Juices to Boost Your Immunity in Covid19
What is the difference between juicing and blending?
- Juicing is squeezing and extracting the fruits or vegetables to get a drink without pulp.
Click here to see best juicers for affordable prices.
- Blending is mixing the fruits or vegetables and cutting them into smaller parts to give you a creamy paste without separating pulp. Fruits or vegetables can blend with water or milk to make the drink.
Benefits of juicing:
- Fruits and vegetables have many nutrients, enzymes, and vitamins. Therefore, by taking a glass of Best Juices to Boost Your Immunity in Covid19, you can consume more fruits and vegetables.
- Juices prevent you from weaknesses and diseases. They maintain your health and do not cause deficiencies.
- There are many cosmetic and beauty products in the market, but they work only 20%. However, juices work 80% on your body, and they are best for healthy skin, nails, and hair.
- You can serve healthy juices to your guests. Even kids love juices, and they enjoy drinking.
- They provide overall energy to your body by boosting your immune system.
Click here to view best juicers for juicing
Orange juice is a major source of vitamin C that is excellent to improve your immune system and beneficial for risk reduction of birth defect and kidney stone in Best Juices to Boost Your Immunity in Covid19. This immunity booster fruit juice liked in all over the world.
Deficiency of vitamin C can cause:
In 240 ml serving you will get
- Calories 110
- Fat 0 g
- Carbs 25.5 g
- Carbs 0.5 g
- Protein 2 g
- Potassium 14% of the RDI
- Vitamin A 4% of the RDI
- Vitamin C 137% of the RDI
- Thiamine 18% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6 7% of the RDI
- Folate 11% of the RDI
- Calcium 2% of the RDI
- Magnesium 7% of the RDI
How does Orange Juice Help Boost the Immune System?
- Orange juice contains vitamin A, the most important nutrient for the immune system. Vitamin A produces white blood cells (immune cells) in the body and improves their circulation. These immune cells circulate in the blood ways and kill pathogens. Drinking one glass of juice every day develops more white blood cells and helps to activate them.
- Homemade immune booster orange juice is an excellent source of vitamin C. It helps to produce, strengthen, and protecting the immune cells. Additionally, it keeps your skin healthy, hence skin act as a barrier to entering the pathogens into the skin. Also, it helps to increase white blood cells that protect the body from germs.
- Vitamin D regulates our immune responses and strengthens the immune cells to fight against bacteria and viruses that entered the body.
- Carotenoids help the immune cell to communicate with each other. This communication improves immune responses against infections.
- A low level of folate means a low level of immunity. Folate is also called vitamin B9. It increases the growth of your cells and helps the cells to make DNA. Taking a juice of orange glass every day maintains the required level of folate in your body.
After washing and peeling the oranges, put them in a juicer. The best Juicer to extract orange juice is Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer – BPA-Free Cold-Press Juice Extractor for Fruit and Vegetables – Quiet Motor and Reverse Function – Easy to Clean with Brush – Includes Recipes for Fruits and Vegetables. Orange juice is itself tasty, but you can take it mixing with carrot juice as per your choice.
Strawberries juice/ smoothies:
Strawberries are a widely grown fruit crop in the US. However, due to their undeniable qualities, now they are cultivating in many countries.
You can make strawberry juice as well as milkshakes and smoothies. Milk is a source of vitamin D. The deficiency of vitamin D increases infection severity.
Strawberries juice/smoothies can help in preventing:
- Heart disease
- Macular degeneration
In 240 ml serving of strawberry juice, you will get:
- Calories 50
- Manganese 10.1 mg
- Potassium 118.8 mg
- Carbohydrates 11.6 g
- Vitamin A 14 mcg
- Vitamin C 40.4 mg
- Vitamin B9 18.6 mcg
- Vitamin E 0.2 mg
- Calcium 23.3 mg
- Phosphorus 23.3 mg
- Zinc 0.1 mg
How does Strawberries Juice/ Smoothies Help Boost the Immune System?
- People with chronic diseases like high blood pressure, heart disease, respiratory dysfunction, diabetes, and cancer have a higher risk of catching coronavirus. Therefore, strawberries help to cure those diseases.
- Strawberries contain a high level of bioactive compounds that help to prevent cardiovascular diseases and cancers. Moreover, strawberries work best for blood sugar and insulin resistance.
- By reducing blood cholesterol and oxidative stress, strawberries reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Obese people are at higher risk for catching infections. Strawberries increase the response of immunity cells (T-lymphocytes and monocytes) in those people.
- Daily consumption of strawberries improves the resistance of white blood cells to external stress. They protect and support cell survival, cell growth; and repair damaged DNA.
- A glass of strawberry juice or smoothie in the morning can serve you enough vitamin C for a whole day. As strawberries contain vitamin C, it is also the best juice for cold and flu. Also, they have antimicrobial properties.
After washing and removing the stem of strawberries, cut them into pieces and put them in a juicer. After juicing, add sugar and ice as per your taste.
You can extract strawberry juice from our favorite juicer like a wheatgrass juicer. vegetable juicer. You can consume the juice on its own or mix it with some other juice to get an enhanced taste and can enjoy this healthy, yummy, and energizing drink at any time of the day.
A vegetable green juice is a powerful way to add nutrients to your life. Drinking celery juice is one of the latest trends nowadays, and many health-conscious people are talking about it. For its unlimited benefits, you should drink a glass of celery juice each morning on an empty stomach.
Celery juice can help in preventing:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Liver diseases
- Urinary tract obstruction
- Rheumatic disorders
- Water retention
In 240 ml serving of celery juice, you will get
- Calories 42.5 g
- Protein 2 g
- Carbs 9.5 g
- Vitamin A 7% of the daily value
- Calcium 8% of the DV
- Vitamin A 7% of the DV
- Vitamin C 16% of the DV
- Vitamin K 74% of the DV
- Potassium 14 % of the DV
- Magnesium 7% of the DV
- Sodium 9% of the DV
How does Celery Juice Help Boost the Immune System?
Find the Best Juices to Boost Your Immunity
- Celery juice contains sodium cluster salt, which can kill all the pathogens in your body.
- Celery is an excellent source of vitamins A, vitamin C, and folic acid, well known for boosting immunity. Other than boosting immunity, it eliminates all the toxins from your body and improves your liver health.
- Vitamins, minerals, and protective plant substances found in celery juice protect you from cellular damage and inflammation.
- Its juice nourishes the healthy bacteria in your body. These bacteria give a boost to your immune system, helping to cure many diseases.
- This immunity booster drink has anti-inflammatory properties that help to regulate digestion.
Take one bunch of celery, cutting the base and separate the stalks. Squeeze them through juicer. Drink immediately.
It is good to have a variety of fruits and vegetables in our diets. Carrots are also immunity booster vegetables. If you do not want to take a celery juice on its own, you can take it mixing with other fruits/veg juices like carrot juice. For leafy greens, XYZ juicer is perfect.
Covid19 is not just affecting us physically but also mentally due to the constant fear. In this time, eating plant related food is beneficial. Some of the above-discussed fruits contain Vitamin C, which is the main source for immunity booster. Juices, smoothies, and milkshakes are some of the most delicious ways to remain fit and healthy. Other than juices, keeping your immune system up including; practicing good hygiene, drinking a lot of water, and doing workouts regularly. So, protect yourself and your loved ones from covid19 and boost your immunity to remain healthy and fit!